FIE Grand Prix in men’s & women’s saber
22-24 May 2020
“Irina Viner-Usmanova Gymnastics Palace
”, Luzhniki street, house 24, building 24; “Sportivnaya” metro station
Each national federation may enter a maximum of 12 fencers. The organising country may enter up to 20 fencers plus the number needed to make up the pools.
Open to all fencers with valid 2019-2020 FIE License. No fencer is allowed to take part in an official event of the FIE unless he or she is at least 13 years old on 1 January in the year of the competition. Entries of fencers, teams and referees can only be made at the FIE website, www.fie.org
, respecting the deadlines specified in the FIE Rules (cf. o.54).
Individual competition: EUR 100. The entry fee is paid for each national delegation at registration before the start of the competition.
One qualifying round of pools, a preliminary direct elimination table, a main direct elimination table of 64 fencers to qualify for a final by direct elimination.
The referees are designated by the FIE and delegations will not have to provide any referees.
Doping control will be done according to FIE rules.
Considering a current situation with the new coronavirus infection worldwide and in the Russian Federation, till the May 1, 2020 the issuance of visas has been suspended.
RUSSIAN VISAS FOR PARTICIPANTS & OFFICIALS
Most nations in the world require a visa to visit Russia.
We are pleased to inform you that the Russian Foreign Ministry has approved a special facilitated visa procedure for all categories of participants of the 2020 International Fencing Tournament “Moscow Sabre” Grand Prix
(Men & Women), i.e.
- members of the official delegations,
- international technical officials (referees),
- FIE Family members and official guests,
- as well as media representatives.
All the Russian Consulates throughout the world have been notified of the above procedure. According to it the visas are to be issued on a priority basis, i.e. within three days from the date of application (or on the same day if necessary) at any Russian Consulate regardless of citizenship. No extra fee will be charged for urgent applications.
According to this procedure you are to make a request for the visa support on the official paper of your National Federation signed by the President or the General Secretary.
At the same time you have to complete the below visa template with the personal passport information of the members of your delegations and send these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provided official request and personal data a scanned formal invitation letter will be issued & e-mailed back to you. It is to be taken to the nearest Russian Consulate along with your corresponding personal documents such as the passport, the necessary number of pictures, completed application form, etc. in person or by a representative. Some consulates of the Russian Federation accept postal applications. Though there is a number of consulates, where personal attendance is required for fingerprints. All details are to be checked on the consular website in advance.
Here is some useful information for completing a visa application form on the website:
Please be advised that you are to deal with the Consulate or its authorized Visa Handling Centre directly without applying to any intermediate visa or tourist companies.
As the above visa procedure is exceptional, please make sure you mention that you are applying for the Russian visa to attend the 2020 International Fencing Tournament “Moscow Sabre” Grand Prix”.
- In the field ‘Purpose of visit (section)’ please choose ‘science-culture-sports-religion’; in the following field ‘Purpose of visit’ ‘Sport relations’ is to be chosen.
- In this case ‘Visa category and type’ will automatically come as ‘common humanitarian’. Or if you have a media ID, you choose ‘business visits‘ in the field ‘Purpose of visit (section)’, ‘mass media business trip‘ in the field ‘Purpose of visit’ and in this case ‘Visa category and type’ will automatically come as ‘common business’.
- The field ‘Name of organization’ is to be completed with ‘Moscomsport’, its address being ‘18 Milyutinskiy per, Moscow 101000, Russia’, TIN 7708308010.
- As the above visa procedure is exceptional, don’t complete the fields ‘Directive (telex) number’ and ‘Invitation number’.
Information required for the visa invitation
Full name as in passport (family name, first name(s)
Date of birth
Status during the event
City of visa application
Please, complete this form using Excel format.
HOW TO MAKE RESERVATION:
1) Please contact OC2020moscow@gmail.com
and send Accommodation & Transfer Form with all details before 02 May 2020
2) Note, that for room reservation and all cancellation deadline is 02 May 2020
3) After 02 May 2020 NO changes or cancellations possible, penalty for any cancellation is 100%.
Transfer “airport – hotel – airport” can be provided ONLY TO OFICIAL HOTELS.
PRICE = 40 euro per 1 person